Unlock a full year of insights with the latest update for Snapchat Ads! We're introducing data warehousing, extending data availability from 90 to 365 days.
Dive deeper into your campaign performance and leverage long-term trends for impactful decision-making. AgencyAnalytics now empowers you to explore a comprehensive view of your Snapchat Ads journey like never before!
We're excited to unveil the extension of our 'Contains' feature for ad campaign filters with the addition of these fresh integrations:
- Twitter Ads
- Spotify Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- Microsoft Advertising/Bing Ads
Building on the success of our previous release for Google Display and Video 360, LinkedIn Ads, Choozle, Pinterest Ads, and TikTok Ads, this enhancement empowers you to further refine your data views with specific keywords, like 'September' or '2023'. Tailor your insights with this feature, ensuring you focus only on the metrics that truly matter to you. Dive deep into your data, harnessing the full potential of the platform for precise reporting and informed decision-making.
To use the 'Contains' filter, navigate to the ad campaign filters, hover, and select 'Switch to Advanced filter'. A text box will appear, allowing you to input and save your desired keyword.
(Please be aware: Saving keywords is only possible in custom dashboards, reports, and templates.)
Start tracking and reporting on your clients' eCommerce data with BigCommerce.
Easily monitor your clients' Total Sales, Subtotal Sales, and Order Count from processing through to completion. Track their Customer Count over time and Total Average spend to display growth. Even report on granular eCommerce metrics, such as Discounts, Coupons, Wrapping Charges, Refunds, and more.
Highlight your agency’s impact on the performance of your clients’ complete eCommerce pipeline. Find the help article to connect here.
You can now easily filter and view your agency’s goals across groups of campaigns you've created to see your performance for multiple locations, brands, or clients—all in a single view.
To see goals for specific client campaigns, simply click the campaigns in your filter option for a customized view of how you're progressing toward your related goals.
Facebook integration Update
The naming conventions are aligned with the native platform API or its behavior to avoid confusion.
- Likes ➝ New Page Likes
- Paid Likes ➝ New Page Likes Paid
- Organic Likes ➝ New Page Likes Organic
BrightLocal Integration Update
To enhance clarity, metadata titles within widgets have been updated to indicate their "All Time" data scope. Example: "Total Reviews" is now "Total Reviews (All-Time)." This change aims to provide a clearer understanding of the presented data and prevent confusion.
Looking to add more style and distinct branding to your client reporting? Introducing, report cover page and section design customization—enabling you to create and edit reports in AgencyAnalytics the way you want.
- Enhance your cover pages and report sections with background colors and custom images
- Design your report titles, including text color and alignment
- Set title and image widget backgrounds and borders to transparent
Once you've designed your report, save it as a reusable template to increase your reporting process efficiency! Click here to learn more.
"Source/medium" tells you where your traffic comes from (e.g., google/organic, facebook/cpc, newsletter/email, etc.), but adding the "
campaign" dimension gives you an extra layer of detail about which specific marketing activities drove that traffic. This lets you understand where your traffic originates and which of your marketing initiatives are most effective.
You can also use '
'Device Category,' or '
Gender' as a secondary dimension for your traffic data when the dimension is the '
It's important to keep tabs on your client report activity—and now it's easier than ever!
Monitor all your recently scheduled and sent report activity, including open and click rates, directly from the 'Reports' option in the left side menu. Stay informed, stay organized, and stay on top of your client report engagement with ease!
Get more detailed with your clients' ranking data!
The Rank Tracker tool has been updated to include SERP features for both Google desktop and mobile. The Rank Tracker will now display all detected SERP features using icons, and you can also track the history of each keyword's SERP features over time.
- If a SERP icon is brand colored, the tracked campaign URL was detected within that SERP feature
- If a SERP icon is greyed out, the tracked campaign URL was not found within that SERP feature
Shopify sales reports currently face challenges reconciling various order-related "events" like adjustments, returns, and voided sales. We introduced new options to 'Record Keeping' filter for these events to ensure report clarity and accuracy. You can drill through more similar metrics by clicking on
Order IDin Table widget
The new improvements changes the way in which date-filtering is performed and sets up a new context. There are some pre-configured options and a raw “By Date Filter” option.
By Order Date
- Uses the date of the original order to query the results. This will include anything ordered originally in the date-range. Including edits and adjustments and refunds made to orders in that range.
By Refund Date
- Use of the date of the original order as well as including refunds that occur for orders and will include orders which were refunded during that period.
By Adjustment Date
- Use of the date of the original order as well as including adjustments that occur for orders and will include orders which have been adjusted during that period.
By Event Date
- Use of the date of the event. This will include any events which occurred during the date period. Orders, refunds, adjustments are all included.
By Date Filter
- Uses a specific date column without any additional conditions. Useful for isolating specific events without including extra orders or refunds, etc.